By using investnomy.com and/or signing up at www.investnomy.com, you give permission for investnomy Insurance Brokers Private Limited (including its authorised representatives and its business partners) (investnomy/Company) to get in touch with you by phone, email, or text message to offer you our services for the product you've chosen, provide you with information about the product, run promotions on the Website and offer promotions by its authorised business partners, and in other ways.
Personal information managers
investnomy.com Insurance Brokers Private Limited will gather and retain your personal data. the reasons for collecting your data
The reasons for collecting your data
When you create an account, use its products or services, browse its website pages, or when an employer organisation shares its employee data, investnomy.com collects your information. You are requested to provide information that may be personal to you when you register with investnomy.com, such as your first and last names, your state and city of residence, your email address, your cellphone number, your date of birth, your financial information, your know your customer information, and your medical history, among other things.You are no longer anonymous to us once you register and sign in at the website. Additionally, you are prompted for your contact number during registration and you consent to receiving SMSs and wireless device notifications regarding our services. As a result, by registering, you give investnomy.com permission to send you text and email alerts with your login information and any other service requirements, such as marketing emails and SMSs.
We use your information to: Answer questions or fulfil requests that you have made.
- process any requests or orders you've submitted.
- administer any agreements with our authorised business partners or otherwise carry out our responsibilities under those agreements in connection with our business operations and functions for the purpose of soliciting business for insurance, delivering pre- and post-sale services, resolving claims, and offering you any other services as permitted by applicable laws or for any other insurance-related purposes.
- Be prepared for issues with any services that are provided to you and fix them.
- Offer your employer organisation group insurance coverage, wellness centre services, and information on health and wellbeing. As permitted by current legislation, to send you information about specials or deals offered by insurance companies. We could also inform you about fresh features or goods.
- to improve our website and the services we provide. As permitted by relevant regulations, we may combine the information we get about you from you with the information we learn about you from our business partners or other third parties.
- to send you notifications, letters, and give alerts pertaining to how you utilise the services our website has to offer. For reasons that are compatible with the reasons the information was acquired and/or other reasons as permitted by relevant legislation, third parties and outsourced organisations.
- when we must adhere to a legal requirement in accordance with the relevant legal and regulatory framework. as specified elsewhere in this privacy statement.